Domestic Shipping (United States):
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 business days
- 3-Day: Up to 3 business days
International Shipping (Canada & UK only):
Here are some frequently asked questions about this product!
Our Loch Series Soft Cooler was meticulously designed to accommodate every outdoor need. From our Iceolate Tote to an attached bottle opener, this soft cooler is full of convenient surprises!
- Made with high-density NBR foam and thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) to keep items ice-cold for up to 72 hours
- Detachable Iceolate Tote allows you to lift all your food and drinks at once and drain out any excess water
- Carries 20 cans (with ice) and includes attached bottle opener for beverages
- Mesh pocket on top lid allows easy access to quick-grab items, and double-stitched nylon MOLLE webbing on both sides of the cooler provides more areas to hook carabiners and keys
- IPX-8, leak-proof and waterproof zipper ensures the cool temperature stays in and warm air stays out
- 500D TPU exterior makes the cooler puncture, UV, and chemical resistant. The base of the cooler is coated with extra thick TPU, providing abrasion-resistant protection against rugged surfaces
- Four D-rings at the base of the cooler allow you to fasten your cooler to a boat, kayak or stand up paddleboard
- Carry it with a padded detachable shoulder strap or use the double handles
*Only available to ship within the United States; not available for International Shipping
Yes! Inside and out, the Loch Series is constructed with a 500D TPU waterproof exterior that is puncture and abrasion-proof. In addition, the IPX-8 waterproof zipper allows for a leakproof seal so you can repel water out, and keep ice in.
If completely sealed, your Loch Series Soft Cooler should keep your food and drinks ice cold for up to 72 hours.
The Iceolate Tote fits directly inside the cooler's molded interior and allows you to pull your items out of your cooler and drain out any melted water, acting as a normal valve would on an ice chest. Simply lift the tote up with all your food and drinks inside to allow any excess water to drain out within the cooler. Once all the water has been collected at the bottom of the cooler pour it out... and add in a fresh batch of ice.
IMPORTANT: Always take your tote out of the cooler to air dry immediately after every use to avoid buildup or staining the fabric of your cooler.
Included with your Loch Series Soft Cooler is an Owner's Manual that provides valuable information on how to use your cooler to its maximum efficiency.
In addition, every Loch Series Soft Cooler comes with our Iceolate Tote, which fits directly inside the cooler’s molded interior and allows you to pull your items out of your cooler and drain out any melted water.
You also will receive a zipper lubricant that should be used once a month to ensure the zipper functions and glides smoothly.
Unfortunately, our Loch Series Soft Coolers are only available to ship within the United States and are not available to international countries that we sell to such as Canada or the UK.
We're happy to answer
Not quite sure if our gear suits you? Hear it from our customers firsthand!