We went the extra mile designing our new top of line Earth Pak Loch Series cooler bag. Crafted with only the best material and added extra features we designed with our customers in mind.
Never before seen spacious zippered mesh pocket sewn into the top of the cooler providing much needed storage. Perfect size to PAK up and go for all your adventures, no hassle of having to lug around a large ice chest. Easy to travel with and embossed with our very own Earth Pak logo on the bottom of the cooler to leave your stamp on any adventure.
For more information, read our FAQ.
- Size + Dimensions: 14.5'' width x 12.5'' height x 10.75'' depth; capacity to hold 20 cans/enough to fit a day’s worth of beverages and food.
- Extreme Insulation: The Earth Pak Loch Series cooler bag is designed to be the best portable cooler on the market. Constructed with high-density NBR foam and thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) which keeps your food and drinks insulated and ice cold for up to 72 hours. The cooler is also constructed with an IPX-8 leak proof and airtight zipper that ensures the cool temperature stays in and warm air stays out.
- Ultimate Portability: Equipped with one padded detachable shoulder strap and double handles for easy carry when you are on the go. Wide mouth opening makes for easy loading and visibility to quickly locate your cold eats and drinks.
- Durability: The cooler’s exterior is reinforced with 500D TPU making our cooler puncture, UV, and chemical resistant. The base of the cooler is coated with extra thick TPU, providing abrasion-resistant protection and helps to preserve your cooler when placed on rugged surfaces.
- Advanced Features: Large zippered mesh pocket on top lid, for easy access to personal items or other outdoor essentials. Bottle opener is included and attached to the side of the cooler to get the party started. Double-stitched Nylon MOLLE webbing on both sides of the cooler, provides anchor points to latch onto while boating or to customize with your favorite accessories. In addition, 4 attached D-rings at the base allow for quick fastening to your boat or kayak.