Domestic Shipping (United States):
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 business days
- 3-Day: Up to 3 business days
International Shipping (Canada & UK only):
Here are some frequently asked questions about this product!
For our Original Series dry bag lovers that want more support than just a single shoulder strap, our dry bag backpack should do the trick!
- Sizes: 30L, 40L, and extra-large 55L
- Made with thick, waterproof, and durable 500D PVC material for protection from abrasion for screens, glass, and other expensive gear
- Comfortable, low-profile sternum strap takes the weight off of your back and shoulders while hiking and traveling
- Padded shoulder straps allow for convenient carrying. Plus, the 55L includes a waist belt to relieve added pressure from heavy loads
- Roll-top closure provides air-tight protection and stops water from entering the top of your bag during kayaking, boating, or fishing adventures
WARNING - California Residents
Yes! Our dry bags are meant to float and stay atop of water so you'll never lose sight of your gear during kayak flips, etc. When you roll the top of your dry bag down, there should be a little bit of air in it giving it a "inflated" type of feel so it will always float to the surface if lost.
However, because our dry bags are meant to float, they are not fully submersible and should never be submerged underwater for longer than 5-10 seconds.
Yes! All of our waterproof dry bags come with our IPX8 Waterproof Phone Case!
This only applies to our Dry Bag Collection and does not apply to the Voyager Series or Loch Series
Our dry bags are made with thick, waterproof, and durable 500D PVC material for protection from abrasion for screens, glass, and other expensive gear.
Because dry bags are waterproof, this makes for easy cleanup and disinfecting! You can easily spray your dry bag down and let it air dry to clean it. Or, to disinfect it even more, you can clean your dry bag with mild dishwashing soap and water, or use alcohol/sanitizer wipes. We do not recommend wiping over the logo or reflectors on your bag.
We're happy to answer
Not quite sure if our gear suits you? Hear it from our customers firsthand!