Domestic Shipping (United States):
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 business days
- 3-Day: Up to 3 business days
International Shipping (Canada & UK only):
Here are some frequently asked questions about this product!
We took our Original Series and added a splash-proof zippered pocket on the outside to create our Torrent Series! Now, have easy access to keys, sunglasses, and other items you need to grab on the go without having to unroll your dry bag.
*Outside pocket is splash-proof only, and not recommended for electronics.
- Made with thick, waterproof and durable 500D PVC material to provide protection from abrasions on screens, glass, and other expensive gear
- Splash-proof pocket allows you to store grab n' go items such as keys, sunglasses, cards, and other small items that you'd prefer to get quickly without unrolling your dry bag
- Low sternum strap takes the weight off of your back and shoulders while hiking and traveling. Padded shoulder straps allow for convenient and easy carrying
- Attached D-rings allow you to connect bag to the side of a raft, boat, or backpack
- Roll-top closure allows for air-tight protection and stops water from entering the top of your bag during kayaking, boating, or fishing adventures
WARNING - California Residents
Yes! Our dry bags are meant to float and stay atop of water so you'll never lose sight of your gear during kayak flips, etc. When you roll the top of your dry bag down, there should be a little bit of air in it giving it a "inflated" type of feel so it will always float to the surface if lost.
However, because our dry bags are meant to float, they are not fully submersible and should never be submerged underwater for longer than 5-10 seconds.
Yes! All of our waterproof dry bags come with our IPX8 Waterproof Phone Case!
This only applies to our Dry Bag Collection and does not apply to the Voyager Series or Loch Series
No, the outside zippered pocket is not waterproof, only splash-proof. For items you do not want to get wet, be sure to put it inside the dry bag, not in the outside zippered pocket.
Do not put any electronics in the outside zippered pocket. This additional storage is only meant to store for easy grab and go items that are okay to get wet, such as non-electronic keys, sunglasses, cards, etc. We also include a card with every order that reminds you not to store electronics in the outside zippered pocket.
Our dry bags are made with thick, waterproof, and durable 500D PVC material for protection from abrasion for screens, glass, and other expensive gear.
Because dry bags are waterproof, this makes for easy cleanup and disinfecting! You can easily spray your dry bag down and let it air dry to clean it. Or, to disinfect it even more, you can clean your dry bag with mild dishwashing soap and water, or use alcohol/sanitizer wipes. We do not recommend wiping over the logo or reflectors on your bag.
We're happy to answer
Not quite sure if our gear suits you? Hear it from our customers firsthand!