Domestic Shipping (United States):
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 business days
- Currently, we are unable to ship to Puerto Rico
- 3-Day Expedited: Up to 3 business days (excludes Hawaii or Alaska)
- On business days, our order cutoff time for same day shipping is 2:00 PM Eastern Time. Orders received after 2:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out on the next business day. Any orders placed on a weekend will be processed the following Monday.
- We currently do not offer international shipping. If you wish to purchase our products internationally, you can find select items on Amazon US, CAN, UK, FR, or DE
Here are some frequently asked questions about this product!
For outdoor enthusiasts, travelers, and commuters who want waterproof durability, space, and a lot of style — our Summit dry bag backpack is perfect for you!
- Sizes: 35L / 55L / 85L
- Made with 500D PVC material for waterproof protection, as well as abrasion protection for cameras and other expensive gear
- Exterior "splash-proof" pocket for quick grab n' go items that are OK to get wet, and two interior pockets to securely tuck away personal items
- Ergonomic back panel and reinforced contoured shoulder straps provide added comfort
- Includes a low-profile sternum strap and waistbelt to relive added weight/pressure while hiking and traveling
- Roll-top closure prevents water from entering the top of your bag during kayaking, boating, or fishing adventures. Additional side-cinching straps allow for a compact profile for your bag.
- Reflectors ensure better visibility during nighttime
- 100D PVC MOLLE looping system to latch your bag onto boats, bikes, and more
WARNING - California Residents
Yes! Our dry bags are meant to float and stay atop of water so you'll never lose sight of your gear during kayak flips, etc. When you roll the top of your dry bag down, there should be a little bit of air in it giving it a "inflated" type of feel so it will always float to the surface if lost.
However, because our dry bags are meant to float, they are not fully submersible and should never be submerged underwater for longer than 5-10 seconds.
Yes! All of our waterproof dry bags come with our IPX8 Waterproof Phone Case!
This only applies to our Dry Bag Collection and does not apply to the Voyager Series or Loch Series
No, the outside zippered pocket is not waterproof, only splash-proof. For items you do not want to get wet, be sure to put it inside the dry bag, not in the outside zippered pocket.
Do not put any electronics in the outside zippered pocket. This additional storage is only meant to store for easy grab and go items that are okay to get wet, such as non-electronic keys, sunglasses, cards, etc. We also include a card with every order that reminds you not to store electronics in the outside zippered pocket.
Our dry bags are made with thick, waterproof, and durable 500D PVC material for protection from abrasion for screens, glass, and other expensive gear.
Because dry bags are waterproof, this makes for easy cleanup and disinfecting! You can easily spray your dry bag down and let it air dry to clean it. Or, to disinfect it even more, you can clean your dry bag with mild dishwashing soap and water, or use alcohol/sanitizer wipes. We do not recommend wiping over the logo or reflectors on your bag.
We're happy to answer
Not quite sure if our gear suits you? Hear it from our customers firsthand!